Friday, November 16, 2018

USA: Maria Schafer - New Album "Christmas in the City" now available!

 

It's here!

My new duo holiday album with guitarist Shane Savala is now available for purchase in digital or physical CD form on most major platforms! We recorded swing and bossa versions of some of our favourite holiday tunes like "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" and "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" and are also debuting our first songwriting endeavours together in two sweet and lilting originals entitled "Shape Your Light" and "Brings Me Back".

I'm so excited to share this beautiful music with you and I know that many of you will enjoy playing this music around the holidays!

If you're more of a purchaser (which I absolutely appreciate, of course!) it's on BandCamp, CDBaby, and iTunes currently (Amazon will be coming shortly). If you're a streamer, it's available on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Pandora, you name it.

If you give the music a listen and enjoy it, I would really appreciate you sharing with your friends or other people who might enjoy the music too! And keep your eyes peeled for a few promo videos we have coming out soon.

And to my friends in Japan, I just learned that Tower Records is selling my quartet album, "To Know Love", on their Japanese website, so if you're looking for some stocking stuffers...that link is here!
Upcoming Performances
11/20, 6:15-7:15PM - Argyros Plaza, Segerstrom Center, Costa Mesa, CA
11/24, 7:30-9:30PM - The Townsend, Austin, TX (with trumpet player Brad Black), Tix: $10