Wednesday, January 3, 2018

USA, CA: You're Invited! Maria Schafer CD Release House Concert - Sat. 2/3 in Rancho Cucamonga


Happy New Year!
You're invited to my
CD Release Party
Sat. 2/37-8:30PM

in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My debut album, "To Know Love...", is out Jan. 19th and I wanted to make sure you were invited to my CD release party I'll be having to launch my debut album, "To Know Love..."

I've joined forces with CalJAS to present my CD release party in a house concert setting in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Come enjoy the beautiful intimacy of this type of performance and nibble on the provided snacks and drinks as my band and I share our special takes on cuts from the CD as well as some of our folk jazz arrangements of popular songs and my own originals! 

 

"TO KNOW LOVE" CD RELEASE PARTY
w/The Maria Schafer Quartet
Featuring Shane Savala on guitar, Nick Ornelas on bass, and Eric Hagstrom on drums
 Presented by
THE CALIFORNIA JAZZ ARTS SOCIETY
(CalJAS)
Date and Time: Saturday, February 3rd, 7-8:30PM
Location: House Concert in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Admission: $15 General, $25 VIP - includes physical copy of the album (will be $15 at the show)

***Snacks and drinks will be provided before and after the show. Please contact me or CalJAS president Dale Boatman to RSVP for the show, as tickets and space for this special events are limited!**

Other upcoming performances (to hear me, but not my band and original music):

Sunday, Jan 7th, 9PM-12AM - Federal Bar, North Hollywood, CA
Saturday, Jan 20th, 6-9PM - Pasadena, CA
Saturday, Feb. 3rd, 7-8:30PM - CD Release Party, House Concert in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Friday, Feb. 9th - Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club, Corona Del Mar, CA