Saturday, December 2, 2017

USA: Maria Schafer: PRE-SALE now available for debut album, "To Know Love"!!

Happy holidays, folks!
I'm still touring in Japan, so I missed most of the Thanksgiving hubbub, but everything here is definitely decked out for Christmas.  I hope you're all surviving the shopping madness that's happening right now 'cause I'm about to throw out another present for you!

 
 
Although the official release of my debut album isn't until 01/19/18, you can get in on the action early with the pre-sale!

$10 reserves the full digital download on the release date, and gives you advance access to 2 of my favourite tracks immediately:

"Estrada Branca" and "I Fall In Love Too Easily"
Both are lovely, dreamy arrangements featuring gorgeous solos by guitarist Shane Savala. 
With more than 350 copies already sold before the official release, my debut album has been getting a lot of love! Here are a couple more great reviews the music has gotten in the past month (click on the pics to read the full reviews):

Digital downloads not as much your thing? 

Not to worry, you can also use the pre-sale link to reserve a physical copy of the CD for $15 + shipping ($2.50), I'll even autograph it for ya (if you're into that kind of thing), AND you'll still get the 2 tracks to download in advance. 
Keep an eye out for news next month about the official album release party on Jan. 20th in Los Angeles! 

That's all the news for now, folks! I hope you all enjoy the holidays with families, friends, or your pets/self/plants (whatever your thing is). I am greatly looking forward to spending time with my the family of my fiancé, trumpeter Brad Black, at the end of the year, and will be back in Los Angeles as of January!