Friday, January 25, 2019

USA, CA: Maria Schafer Upcoming Appearances and news



NEXT FRIDAY
Enjoy some jazz with your wine and cheese!

Hope your year has been going well so far! I wanted to let you know that I'll be singing at a charming little shoppe called Artisan Cheese & Wine in Studio City next Friday with phenomenal guitarist and collaborator Dori Amarilio. This is the first time I've played in L.A. proper in a listening room-type set-up in a while, so I would love if you could come out. There's no cover, and they have a deliciously-curated spread of wines and cheeses to choose from. 
Where: Artisan Cheese & Wine, Studio City, CA
When: Friday, Feb. 1st, 7:30-9PM
What: Intimate and beautiful jazz from me and guitarist Dori Amarilio! 

How Much: FREE
P.S. If you're receiving this email and thinking "WHY does Maria keep emailing me about shows in Southern California when I live in ______ (Montana, Brazil, Paris, etc)??" it's because I don't have your current address info in my list!
If you're bothered by mis-directed performance emails, please send me the town you live in, as I'm updating my regional and international mailing lists :)
Upcoming Performances
 
1/25/19, 6-9PM - Hotel Casa Del Mar, Santa Monica, CA
     - with guitarist Adam Ratner

1/27/19, 12-3PM - Federal Bar, Long Beach, CA
 
2/1/19, 6-9PM - Artisan Cheese & Wine, Studio City, CA
     - with guitarist 
Dori Amarilio
 
2/3/19, 12-3PM - Federal Bar, Long Beach, CA
     - with guitarist Shane Savala

2/5/19, 7-9PM - The Country Club, Costa Mesa, CA
     - with the Kevin Van Den Elzen Little Big Band

2/7/19, 7-9PM - Covina Center for the Performing Arts, Covina, CA
     - with SAE Speaks: Jazz Night

2/23/19, 7-10PM - Willmore Wine Bar, Long Beach, CA