Friday, September 28, 2018

USA:Neslorchestra- The Primordial Epiphany (2018)

Neslorchestra | The Primordial Epiphany
Neslorchestra

“Neslort” is my muse. After years of basic musical instruction, while in my early 20’s; I met her not so formally, but after some time of courting. It was quite an unintentional meeting. After our engagement, we danced in the oak wood forests of the Ozark mountains. Never have we fought. Like any good marriage, you listen to your spouse. When she beckons, I come forth. I cannot leave her. I am only a vessel serving an unknown purpose of which I cannot explain, nor wish to do. It’s all about the music, the unfathomable river that carries God’s gifts to the ears of all below. I cannot the credit; nor do I take blame.

Neslort is a conglomerate of all my life experiences; both good and bad; wonderful, painful and tragic; Glorified and triumphant, proud, ashamed, and regretful. It’s a self-portrait to which I cannot avoid.

We are the Aliens...
I am an extreme Darwinist, perhaps more than even Darwin was. Though I’m not formally educated on the subject, in my life experiences I have noticed how foreign we are in relation to all other species of the planet. We are a breed of greed. We have more than we need; yet we continually consume more. 
I’m not in a position to argue this point or to provide evidence thereof;
It’s just my personal theory that we are the true aliens. We are a fluke species brought about from the cosmos; a mistake.
This theory is what I call “The Primordial Fusion” 
Long ago, before the circus came to town, a large scale genetic procedure was conducted on the native species inhabiting this planet earth, by an advanced life for from not so far away. 
Injected with a revolutionary genetic formula over many centuries great changes began to manifest in the original primates.
They began walking on two limbs, and they began to lose their hair.
Over the course of time, an altogether different species had emerged, known today as the Homo Sapiens…The Hairless Ape 
This event came to be known as “The Primordial Fusion”
The true intention of this procedure is unknown, but military involvement is suspected
Even to this day, the procedure continues to be monitored.
We are being observed and modified continually by forces unseen. 

Much of the music that has come through me addresses this theoretical rubbish. The human condition, with exceptions (such as the fine arts) is pathetic.
But then, there is love; the single most distinguishable attribute we have… 

Enjoy the ride; it’s never going to end. Love it all. Embrace the journey.