Monday, November 27, 2017

CANADA/Crowdfunding: François Carrier Saxophonist⎜improviser⎜composer

Francois au Café Olimpico 

Hello,

I am asking for your support and generosity to fulfill my numerous artistic projects.

I’ll use the funding for

The funds raised will allow me to finance many of my musical and artistic projects. Among other things, this money will be used to hire various professionals, like a graphic designer to create a vinyl box set and a photo book. Part will be used for my living expenses.

Let me introduce myself

Truly creative, deeply intuitive, visionary, absolutely eccentric, totally inhabited by the arts, always amazed and eternal optimistic, I play as I breathe.
Here is a recent review from my latest album :

“Carrier’s tone is extraordinarily beautiful for a free jazz performance. Such is the imperturbable sound of a self-possessed musician.”
Click here for full review → AllAboutJazz 

Read more