Sunday, August 6, 2017

USA; Carol Welsman - New Album 'For You,' Listen & Vote For The Songs On The Album

NEW ALBUM 'FOR YOU ' OUT AUGUST 18th
VOTE FOR THE SONGS TO APPEAR ON THE ALBUM

Receive Executive Producer credit, your name included in the album and
pre-order discounted autographed CD!

I'm so excited to announce the upcoming release my new album 'For You'

- my first solo piano/vocal album ever! 

I listened to you, my fans, who have always asked me to sing more ballads and bossa novas. So I’d like you, the fans to choose which 15 of the 23 songs I recorded should be included in the album to be released in August! And today the contest begins

Click here to listen and cast your vote for your favorite 15 songs!

Those who vote will receive an “Executive Producer” album credit as well as discounted autographed copy of the CD.

The contest will close August 2nd, so hurry and cast your vote!