Sunday, June 11, 2017

USA: Roxy Coss- Newsletter-4-Star Downbeat Review, Jazz Times Feature, Hollywood Bowl, Harry, and More...

4-Star Downbeat Review, Jazz Times Feature, Hollywood Bowl, Harry, and More...
School's Out for Summer!
As May comes to a close, I wrap up a very busy Spring season.

I am extremely proud of my new album, "Chasing the Unicorn", and the success and attention it's getting! I had a lovey interview with esteemed Jazz Writer Ted Panken in March. The article is now published in this month's issue of Jazz Times.
Also, check out the 4-Star Review in the July issue of Downbeat Magazine!

You can hear tracks NOW from "Chasing the Unicorn" on your favorite radio station. (Please call up and request your favorite tune be played!)
I have done several interviews for local stations, including Jazz Now with Ed Smith on WOWD 94.3 (https://takomaradio.org) and Jazz Spectrum 91 with Fritz Byers on WGTE (http://www.wgte.org/jazz).
You can hear Fritz's full interview on the website now!
I will be featured on Paul Pearce's Cool Jazz Set this Sunday June 4th 3-5pm on WDCE University of Richmond (http://www.wgte.org/jazz).
Also this month, selected tunes from my last performance at Smalls Jazz Club will be broadcast as a "live set" on Linus Wyrsch's BreakThru Radio (BTR Today) Channel.

On May 15, I made my first TV appearance on Harry Connick Jr.'s show "HARRY"!! You can watch the segment here (or below).

You can order autographed copies NOW of "Chasing the Unicorn" CDs through my website, with free shipping!
You can also order my two prior albums, Roxy Coss T-shirts and tank tops all available through the Store link!

Thank you for your continued support!
- Roxy