Tuesday, March 28, 2017

JazzWorldQuest Playlist Update: Sally Night-Supa Doopa

"Supa Doopa"-Sally Night
Night Time Band with Kirk Lightsey, Buster Williams and Billy Hart
Country: United States
Label: Venus Records, Japan
Website

Composer: Sally Night (aka Sally Knight) Music & Lyrics its the first song I wrote inspired by my Mentor and Drummer Bobby Durham who told me " if i can write songs so can you, just concentrate and get on with it !"
Album name: NIGHT TIME
Year of release:2015

"Cruisin"- Sally Night Band
with Sally Night-vocals , Greg Hutchinson-drums, Tyler Mitchell-bass, Massimo Farao-piano
Label:: Azur Records Ltd. Uk - Sally Night's own record label
Website:: Reverbnation.com/SallyNight
Composer: Sally Night (aka Sally Knight) Music & Lyrics inspired by my another Mentor of mine Marcus Miller who was on the Jazz cruise in the Caribbean while I was cruising the Cote D'Azur in my classic car ! I recorded it several years later here in New York
Album name: Cruisin (Single)
Year of release: 2014

"Why Don't You Meet Me Downtown" - Sally Night Band
Sally Night Band- with Sally Night-vocals ,Greg Hutchinson-drums, Tyler Mitchell-bass, Massimo Farao-piano
Label: Venus Records, Japan
Website
Website: Reverbnation.com/SallyNight
Composer: Sally Night (aka Sally Knight) Music & Lyrics, I wrote this when I first arrived in New York
Album name: Love For Sale
Year of release: 2012

Upcoming Shows

April 1st 9pm at Jacques Brasserie, 204, E85th st., NYC
www.JacquesBrasserie.com 

May 1st 8pm
The Bitter End, NYC