Wednesday, June 1, 2016

USA: Tom Tallitsch April Newsletter. New Album & Birdland NYC.

Hi Everyone
I am pleased to announce that my latest release on Posi-Tone Records is now out.
It features my newest originals and some covers with an all star lineup of Jon Davis (Piano), Peter Brendler (Bass), Rudy Royston (Drums), and Brian Charette (Organ). You can order a copy here or download it on iTunes

 

In the coming months I will have a handful of shows where we will be performing songs off of 'Gratitude'.
The first one will be at
Birdland in NYC on Thursday, April 21st

I hope you enjoy my newest album and will see you soon at Birdland.  Sincerely,  Tom

Thursday, April 21st 6pm
315 West 44th Street
New York NY 10036
Order Tickets Here!

 
GRATITUDE
(3.25.16 Posi-Tone Records) Order A Copy Download on iTunes