Sunday, December 20, 2015

USA: KICKSTARTER: On the Sunny Side- Tim Brent's Very First Jazz Album


On the Sunny Side, the name of my very first album, reflects my passion for interpreting classics from the jazz standard repertoire, as well as a favorite Beatles song.
I'm so excited to share this first project with all of you!
For the past 20 years, I have been performing as a professional jazz artist, and working as a jazz educator.  The unique and captivating music scene here in Miami inspired these original interpretations of the nine songs on the album.
This album features 11 of some of the finest jazz musicians in South Florida as well as very special guests and Grammy Award winners Brian Lynch (trumpet) and Ed Calle (tenor sax).
Thank you so much for ALL of your support and I can't wait to share my music with all of you!!
KICKSTARTER