Friday, November 13, 2015

Kickstarter: USA:Karen Shane's 2nd Jazz Vocal CD - "The Moon is Blue"

I've been wanting to make my second jazz vocal recording for over five years.  I'm sure most of you know how easy it is to get caught up in the day-to-day of work, family and other commitments while putting one's dreams on the back burner until someday, maybe...
My desire to get back into the studio kept coming to the surface and I am so happy that the wheels were finally set in motion.
With all of my planning, including making song choices, collaborating with my producer/arranger/pianist, practicing tunes, and working out so many details (not to mention multiple revisions to my timeline), this opportunity to express myself musically has finally come to fruition. 
I am blessed to have so many wonderful, world class musicians on my recording.  I can't wait to share these "jazz standards" with you.
http://www.karenshane.com
KICKSTARTER