Sunday, June 7, 2015

USA: Pasquale Grasso- Reflections of Me (2015)


Pasquale Grasso | Reflections of Me
"Reflections of Me" is Pasquale Grasso's debut solo album, featuring selections from the Great American Songbook, celebrated jazz standards and four original compositions.

The album is Grasso’s homage to Bud Powell and Art Tatum, who continue to be strong inspirations in his continuous journey of musical exploration. In addition to the stylistic influences of Powell and Tatum, Grasso takes a unique approach to solo guitar, producing a distinctive style never heard before. A preeminent force in jazz, Grasso's prolific technique and transcendent methodology on the guitar will undeniably earn him a place in musical history.

Note from the Artist:

This album is dedicated to my parents, Rocco and Anna, as well as my girlfriend Mary, all of whom have showed me tremendous love and support, helping to shape me into the musician that I am today.

A very special thanks to my brother, Luigi Grasso, who produced this album. Without you, none of this would be possible. 

CD Store