Wednesday, May 27, 2015

CROATIA: ZDENKO IVANUSIC ONLINE SAXOPHONE PLAYER AND COMPOSER


CROATIA: ZDENKO IVANUSIC ONLINE SAXOPHONE PLAYER AND COMPOSER
I'm just letting you know that after more than ten years I updated and redesigned my website, not so much in design but in technology under the hood (Wordpress). Now Zivaldo Music, Donna Lee Saxophone Quartet and Zdenko Ivanusic Online are under one domain.
  • At downloads page you can download (no account needed) all my albums in mp3@320kbps (zipped) and sheetmusic organized in sections.
  • All transcriptions at transcriptions page are checked and corrected recently and I added a few new.
  • My blog is now integral part of my website and it is organized in categories, so check it out.
If you have some time explore it and as always any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Regards, Zdenko