Sunday, December 1, 2013

André Santos - Ponto de Partida (Tone of a Pitch 2013)

"...It’s just like being at home listening to one of those albums that marked me as a teenager, and every time you listen to a track is a rediscovery that brings and always will bring special emotions." (André Matos, Portuguese Jazz Guitarist)

"Santos's debut album is very strong. It’s a balance between honesty, sophistication and rawness that fulfils me. Right from the first song I was transported to a universe of colours and shapes that were completely new to me but, at the same time, carried a constant feeling of affinity. It’s just like being at home listening to one of those albums that marked me as a teenager, and every time you listen to a track is a rediscovery that brings and always will bring special emotions."
André Matos (Portuguese Jazz Guitarist)

http://www.andrefsantos.com