Friday, March 15, 2013

KICKSTARTER: Arshak Sirunyan NEW 2013 Jazz Album Project featuring multi-Grammy winning musicians.




I proudly present you "Hoodman's Blind" project coming this Fall, 2013. My new album will feature 20+ extraordinary artists, multi-Grammy winning and nominated jazz musicians and new music with a story that goes back in time to Medieval Era.

This time I am taking a different approach for a new album. I would like you to get involved!!! Pledge your support, be a part of the album, find out about all the updates, recording progress and get many cool and >> exclusive << rewards including the autographed new CD album before it's released.

I invite you to visit my Kickstarter page and read more about how it works and what would your participation and support do to the project. There is also a cool album trailer that I spent a lot of sleepless nights to create.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1516707619/arshak-hoodmans-blind?ref=email 

I wanna thank you for reading this and I also wanna thank everybody who are already on board and spreading the word out everywhere. Every single person you refer would make a huge difference and I will eternally be grateful.

Yours truly,
Arshak Sirunyan